Training duration : 2-3 hours day(s)
Training price : £ 19.00
Course Overview :
Target Audience :
It is important that anyone working in the food industry is aware of allergens and the steps that should be taken to effectively manage and control the risk of allergens.
Food businesses have a legal responsibility to ensure that the food they manufacture, produce, sell or serve is safe for the consumer to eat.
Training Contents :
- Introduction to food allergens
- Allergies, intolerances and coeliac disease
- Symptoms of allergic reactions and how to respond
- Allergens legislation
- Food labelling requirements
- The 14 regulated allergens
- ‘Free from’ claims
- Managing allergens from purchase to service
- Providing allergen information to customers