Training location : Virtual
Training start date : 21 November 2023
Training duration : 1 day(s)
Training price : £395 + VAT
- Food safety managers and professionals
- Quality assurance and control personnel
- HACCP team members
- Third party and Internal auditors
- Consultants and advisors involved in food safety management systems
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the importance of root cause analysis in food safety management systems.
- Familiarise themselves with the technique and its application in food safety.
- Identify and categorise the key factors contributing to food safety incidents.
- Analyse the relationships between factors and their impact on food safety issues.
- Facilitate effective group discussions and brainstorming sessions for root cause analysis.
- Develop practical and actionable solutions to address identified root causes.
- Implement preventive measures to minimize the risk of future food safety incidents.
- Integrate root cause analysis findings into food safety management systems.
Other Dates for This Training:
This course can be delivered in-house at your premises contact us for more information.