Principles of Internal Auditing
Training location : Oxfordshire
Training start date : 14 June 2023
Training duration : 1 day(s)
Training price : £450 + VAT
Distinguish between inspection, audit and verification activities, Discuss the role of internal auditing in maintaining and improving the food safety system, Apply techniques in planning and conducting audits and writing internal audit reports, Use objective evidence to assess conformance and impact of non-conformances on food safety, Manage the corrective and preventive action process for continual improvement.
- Food handling, packing and processing industry
- Food Safety team members and other key role players in your food safety management system
- Auditor skills and techniques as prescribed by ISO 19011.
- Report writing and Root Cause Analysis
- Distinguish between inspection, audit, and verification activities.
- Describe the role of internal audit in maintaining and improving the food safety management system.
- Apply techniques in planning and conducting audits and writing internal audit reports.
- Use objective evidence to identify conformance and non-conformance in a food safety management system.
- Verify the effectiveness of corrective action taken to address internal audit non-conformities.
Other Dates for This Training:
This course can be delivered in-house at your premises contact us for more information.