Training location : Virtual
Training start date : 26 October 2022
Training duration : 1 day(s)
Training price : £450 + VAT
- You work in the food industry and have no knowledge of HACCP principles.
- You want to design and implement a robust HACCP system based on Codex Alimentarius and management system principles.
- About HACCP principles based on Codex Alimentarius.
- The potential benefits and common pitfalls of developing, implementing, and maintaining a HACCP system.
- How to align a HACCP system with a management system based on ISO 22000 and a GFSI-recognised food safety management scheme, e.g. FSSC 22000, BRCGS Global Food Safety Standard, IFS Food Standard.
How to carry out effective food safety risk assessment and control measure categorisation.
Other Dates for This Training:
This course can be delivered in-house at your premises contact us for more information.