Food Safety Management for Manufacturing - Level 4 (HABC)
Training location : Virtual
Training start date : 24 July 2023
Training duration : 5 day(s)
Training price : £1350 + VAT
The Highfield Level 4 Award in Food Safety Management for Manufacturing (RQF) has been developed for those who are likely to have management responsibilities for an operational team, or learners preparing for employment. The qualification covers the subject of food hygiene at a suitable depth to ensure learners will have a thorough knowledge of the topics regarded by the Food Standards Agency as being important to maintaining good practice in the production of safe food.
Managers and future managers within the food manufacturing industry.
- Ensuring food safety businesses operate in compliance with the law
- Understanding operational requirements, including managing good hygiene and safe working practices, supplier and stock control and premises maintenance
- Implementing food safety management procedures, allocating roles and responsibilities
- Analysing and controlling the risks of microbiological, chemical, physical and allergenic hazards
- Communicating food safety management information to staff, visitors and suppliers
- Managing staff training and the maintenance of training records
- Maintaining food safety management procedures
- Maintaining a food safety culture
Other Dates for This Training:
This course can be delivered in-house at your premises contact us for more information.