Food Safety for Retail Level 3 (HABC)
Training location : Oxfordshire
Training start date : 22 August 2023
Training duration : 2 day(s)
Training price : £715 + VAT
This qualification is aimed at those working in the food retail industry who are at, or wish to progress to, a higher or supervisory level. Topics include ensuring compliance with food safety legislation, the application and monitoring of good hygiene practice, how to implement food safety management procedures and the application and monitoring of good practice regarding contamination, microbiology and temperature control.
Supervisors/managers and future supervisors and managers
- The importance of food safety management procedures and complying with the law
- The role of the supervisor in maintaining food safety
- Ensuring that microbiological, chemical, physical and allergenic hazards are controlled
- Ensuring good temperature control and stock rotation
- The importance of ensuring good personal hygiene and preventing contamination, including handwashing, protective clothing, cuts, training and reporting illness
- Ensuring that work areas and equipment are kept clean and safe
- Ensuring safe waste disposal and pest management • implementing food safety management systems
Other Dates for This Training:
This course can be delivered in-house at your premises contact us for more information.