Training location : Virtual
Training start date : 7 December 2023
Training duration : 1 day(s)
Training price : £395 + VAT
- Food safety managers and professionals
- Quality assurance and control personnel
- HACCP team members
- Internal auditors
- Consultants and advisors involved in food safety management systems
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the rationale and background behind the development of FSSC 22000 version 6.
- Identify and explain the key changes introduced in FSSC 22000 version 6 compared to version 5.1.
- Recognise the implications of the updated ISO 22000 standard and its integration into FSSC version 6.
- Comprehend the role of PRP (Pre-Requisite Programs) specifications, including ISO/TS standards and BSI PAS, within the FSSC framework.
- Describe the additional requirements specified in FSSC version 6 and their impact on food safety management systems.
- Understand the transition and conversion process from FSSC 22000 version 5.1 to FSSC version 6.
- Apply the knowledge gained to assess and address the gaps between FSSC 22000 version 5.1 and FSSC version 6 within their respective organisations.
- Develop an action plan for implementing the necessary changes to achieve compliance with FSSC version 6.
Course Assessment and certificate:
Candidates are assessed during this Awareness course, and those who successfully complete all the activities will receive a certificate as recognition of their achievement. This NSF certificate serves as evidence of their successful completion of the programme.
Other Dates for This Training:
This course can be delivered in-house at your premises contact us for more information.