Food Supply Chain Auditor
Training location : Virtual
Training start date : 13 December 2023
Training duration : 2 day(s)
Training price : £595 + VAT
This course introduces you to the audit process and audit principles as presented in ISO 19011 and how to apply them in a jargon-free and logical manner, and without the worry of an exam at the end of the event! The importance of audit planning is explored, together with the significance of audit scopes, audit objectives and audit criteria. Skills and tips on how to carry out an audit are shared. The need to report both conformity and nonconformity is discussed, together with how to write meaningful nonconformity reports. The significance of developing a mutually beneficial relationship with suppliers is explored. The course caters for individuals who wish to develop their 2nd-party audit knowledge and skills.
You need this course if…
- You work in the food industry and have no or limited knowledge of supplier auditing.
- You want to conduct food supply chain audits (2nd-party audits).
You will learn …
- How to plan, conduct and report a supply chain audit according to ISO 19011.
You will need …
- Experience of working in the food supply chain before attending this course.
- Knowledge of Codex Alimentarius HACCP Principles.
- Knowledge of food processes, food safety hazards and operational controls.
Other Dates for This Training:
This course can be delivered in-house at your premises contact us for more information.