Food Safety Management for Catering - Level 4 (HABC)
Training location : Oxfordshire
Training start date : 15 May 2023
Training duration : 5 day(s)
Training price : £1550 + VAT
The Highfield Level 4 Award in Managing Food Safety in Catering (RQF) has been developed primarily for those who are most likely to be in a management role or have responsibility for an operational team, or learners preparing for employment. It covers the covers the subject of food hygiene at a reasonable depth to make sure learners will have a thorough knowledge of topics regarded by the Food Standards Agency as important to maintaining good practice in food safety.
Managers and future managers within the food manufacturing industry.
- Ensuring food safety businesses operate in compliance with the law
- Understanding operational requirements, including managing good hygiene and safe working practices, supplier and stock control and premises maintenance
- Implementing food safety management procedures, allocating roles and responsibilities
- Analysing and controlling the risks of microbiological, chemical, physical and allergenic hazards
- Communicating food safety management information to staff, visitors and suppliers
- Managing staff training and the maintenance of training records
- Maintaining food safety management procedures
- Maintaining a food safety culture
Other Dates for This Training:
This course can be delivered in-house at your premises contact us for more information.