Training location : Virtual
Training start date : 19 October 2023
Training duration : 1 day(s)
Training price : £395 + VAT
- You work in the food industry and have no or limited knowledge of crisis management.
- You want to establish and implement a crisis management system, conduct risk assessments for potential crises, implement actions to mitigate risks associated with a crisis and develop contingency plans for high risk events.
- You want to benchmark your current crisis management system against industry best practice to determine improvement opportunities.
How to establish, implement and maintain a crisis management system according to GFSI-recognised food safety system requirements..
YOU WILL NEED …
- Experience of working in the food supply chain before attending this course.
- Knowledge of food processes, food operation hazards and operational controls.
- Knowledge of at least one GFSI-recognised food safety management standard.
Other Dates for This Training:
This course can be delivered in-house at your premises contact us for more information.