Training location : Virtual
Training start date : 27 March 2023
Training duration : 5 day(s)
Training price : £1345 + VAT
This course is for those who are Certification body auditors or new auditors seeking registration, technical and quality managers who wish to gain an in-depth understanding of the audit process, consultants.
Prerequisite for this course is to have the following:
Downloaded and read a copy of the Global Standard prior to attendance.
Completed a HACCP course of at least two days duration.
- The details of the scheme
- The requirements of the Standard and how compliance can be demonstrated
- BRC Global Standards auditing protocol
- Effective auditing techniques
- Understand the background & benefits of the BRC Global Standard for Food Safety.
- Understand the relationship with SALSA, ISO and GFSI-benchmarked Standards.
- Know the fundamental clauses and statements of intent.
- Understand audit methodology, the enrolment program and the audit schemes.
- Know how to close an audit and deal with corrective actions.
- Know how reports are uploaded onto the BRCGS Directory & how certificates are issued.
- Understand the benefits of a BRC Global Standards Directory listing.
- Understand how certification bodies are monitored for compliance by BRC Global Standards.
Other Dates for This Training:
This course can be delivered in-house at your premises contact us for more information.