BRCGS Food Safety Issue 8 to 9 Conversion for Sites
Training location : Oxfordshire
Training start date : 30 May 2023
Training duration : 1 day(s)
Training price : £495 + VAT
This BRCGS-approved 1 day course will provide delegates with the changes between Issue 8 and 9 and how to comply with the requirements. You will also gain an understanding of the audit protocol and BRCGS expectations to ensure the effectiveness and consistency of audits against the standard.
Who Should Attend
Technical & quality managers and their teams from manufacturing and retail, BRCGS Professionals.
- Technical Managers and personnel
- Quality Managers and personnel
- Importers and exporters of food products
- Foodservice staff
- Operations Managers
- Internal audit personnel
- Current BRCGS Auditors
- Those interested in becoming a BRCGS Auditor
Before the course you must have read and reviewed a copy of the Standard which is available free of charge from the BRCGS Bookshop.
Please have your copy of the BRCGS standard available for the course.
At the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Identify the aims of the BRCGS scheme
- Explain how to meet the requirements of the Standard
- Describe what to expect from your BRCGS audit
- Recognise the changes to the protocol of the Standard
- Utilise and understand the benefits of the BRCGS resources
- Identify and explain the changes to the Standard from Issue 8
Other Dates for This Training:
This course can be delivered in-house at your premises contact us for more information.