Training location : Virtual
Training start date : 4 December 2023
Training duration : 1 day(s)
Training price : £395 + VAT
This course is designed for anyone involved in implementing food safety standards to the FSSC 22000 scheme, such as food safety managers, internal auditors, quality assurance officers, and supervisors.
By the end of this course, learners will be able to:
- Understand the fundamentals of FSSC 22000
- Comprehend the structure and requirements of FSSC 22000 Version 6
- Interpret the core requirements of FSSC 22000 Version 6
- Apply risk-based thinking in FSSC 22000 Version 6
- Comply with regulatory and legal requirements
- Enhance food safety culture and communication
- Prepare for FSSC 22000 certification
The course will be delivered through a combination of lectures, interactive discussions, case studies, and practical exercises to facilitate active learning and application of knowledge. Learners will also receive course materials and resources to support their continued learning and reference.
Other Dates for This Training:
This course can be delivered in-house at your premises contact us for more information.