Introduction to HACCP
Training location : Oxfordshire
Training start date : 14 November 2023
Training duration : 1 day(s)
Training price : £450 + VAT
This course introduces you to HACCP principles as presented in Codex Alimentarius texts and how to apply them in a jargon-free and logical manner. The role of pre-requisite programmes and how they interrelate with HACCP principles is explored. Finally, the linkages between ISO 22000, GFSI-recognised food safety schemes and Codex Alimentarius are presented in order to raise awareness of the benefits of adopting an integrated approach to food safety management. The course caters for individuals who wish to develop their knowledge and appreciation of HACCP principles.
- You work in the food industry and have no knowledge of HACCP principles.
- You want to design and implement a robust HACCP system based on Codex Alimentarius and management system principles.
- About HACCP principles based on Codex Alimentarius.
- The potential benefits and common pitfalls of developing, implementing, and maintaining a HACCP system.
- How to align a HACCP system with a management system based on ISO 22000 and a GFSI-recognised food safety management scheme, e.g. FSSC 22000, BRCGS Global Food Safety Standard, IFS Food Standard.
- How to carry out effective food safety risk assessment and control measure categorisation.
Other Dates for This Training:
This course can be delivered in-house at your premises contact us for more information.